The Milford Yacht Club offers an active and successful Swim Team, routinely placing in the top two spots in the CPCSL Championship. Our team is age based, from ages five to sixteen years old. We offer four practices a day based on age and/or ability. All of our swimmers come out to compete in Saturday meets whether it’s their first season or tenth! Our families love to get involved cheering our Swim Team on to victory, helping with away meets, and planning team parties and swim banquets. We are always looking to welcome new and promising athletes to the team.
Contact: Coach Lauren
Download Registration Form – MYC Swim Team Registration Form
- Opening weekend May 27-29: hours 11-4 pm
- Open weekdays May 30-June 14: hours 3-6 pm (weather permitting)
- Open weekends May 30-June 14: hours 11-4 pm (weather permitting)
- Full time pool hours start June 15: hours 10 am – 8 pm
- 11 & over -10:00-10:45
- 7 & 8 year olds- 11:00-11:30
- 9 & 10 year olds- 12:00-12:40
- 5 & 6 year olds- 1:00-1:20
- June 24-MYC v. New Haven CC (Home)
- July 8-MYC v. Silver Sands BC (Away)
- July 15-MYC v. Mill River CC (Home)
- July 22-MYC v. Old Lyme CC (Home)
- July 25-Swim Championships (Paugusset Swim and Tennis Club)
Link – MYC Swim Team 2017 (printable)
Swimmers dropped times by seconds and were able to come home with a few trophies!
Congratulations to the entire 2016 MYC Team on a successful season!
For questions, contact Lauren Secondi ( email@example.com )