Our Membership Opportunities
MYC comprises individuals and families desiring a friendly social atmosphere and share a passion for boating. Inquiries about membership should be directed to our Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MYC Office (203) 783-0060.
The family will enjoy… The kids will enjoy …
• Lounging & swimming in the pool
• Dining & Socializing
• Enjoying Sailboat Racing and Regattas
• Power Boating
• Fishing Tournaments
• Making new friends
• Dancing on the deck
• Learn to sail (lessons for adults)
• Community & Charitable Events
• Jr Sailing (daily, 7 Weeks)
• Swim Team (daily, 5 weeks)
• Junior Buccaneers (two, 3 week sessions)
Additional children and teen activities
Types of memberships:
Family – Married, Civilly United, and Single with children.
Under 21 – Non-members who are participating in swim or sail programs.
Single – Unmarried, no children.
Connecticut Private Club Swim League
Eastern Connecticut Sailing Association
United Sailing Association
Junior Sailing Association of Long Island Sound