If you can’t get to “the Block” this season, don’t worry, the MYC is bringing it to you! It will just be on a different date, once power is restored.
Renowned entertainer, John Banker, belts out familiar tunes from “Sweet Caroline” and “Piano Man” to a wonderful rendition of Louis Armstrong’s “Hello Dolly” and has a knack for getting the whole room singing!
Reservations requested @ 203-783-0060
Menu includes for starters;
- The Oars fresh peel & eat shrimp,
- Rhode Island clam chowder,
- Winfield’s seasoned scallop,
- Finn’s Stuffies,
- Spring House’s Point Judith calamar,
- Kimberly’s wedge salad.
Main Course offers the following choices;
- The Oar’s lobster club,
- Oyster Po’ Boy,
- The Beachhead’s lobster mac & cheese,
- The Beachhead’s fish & chips,
- Dead Eye Dick’s filet mignon,
- Winfield’s organic roasted half chicken
- 2lb. Lobster!! (lobster must be ordered by 12pm Thursday, August 6th!)