COVID-19 Marina Policies
As we are all adjusting to the effect of the Covid pandemic,
I want to announce that the Board of Directors has adopted the following
temporary rules for the marina:
- No socializing in groups of more than 5 people.
- Observe social separation – 6 feet minimum.
- Wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
- No non-member transient (guest) boats will be allowed to tie up to the T-Dock or overnight in the marina;
- All members that use the Club’s push carts must wear gloves.
- The JYC restrooms will remain open.
- Masks and gloves are to be worn when being transported by the tender.
- Violation of rules can lead to suspension of privileges.
These rules are temporary and will be re-evaluated as circumstances change. For the safety of our members and staff, please observe the rules and have a safe boating season.
Michael dean Amato, P.C., Rear Commodore