Sunday, October 6th 1pm to 6pm
Catch a game and select from a wide variety of traditional German fare (specials that day) as well as Oktober-fest (Marzen-style) beer from international and local breweries.
- Jager Schnitzel — lightly breaded and fried pork cutlets, Burgundy mushroom sauce, served with spatzle
Pretzel Nuggets — with beer cheese dipping sauce
- Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad — with crème fraiche, dill dressing
- Loaded Brat with French Fries — German sausage topped with cheese sauce, sauerkraut and onion straws on a pretzel roll.
- Flammkuchen — Thin crust pizza with crème fraiche, thinly-sliced onions and bacon
- Pub Burger with French Fries — hot beer cheese, pickles, grainy Dijon and chopped onions on a pretzel roll
Oktoberfest-Style Beer $3 All Day
Spaten (Munich, Germany) | Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Boston, MA) | Two Roads (Stratford, CT)
Back East (Bloomfield, CT) | HofBrau (Munich, Germany) | Duvig (Branford, CT) | Brooklyn (Brooklyn, NY)