Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Block Island Night, featuring John Banker | Postponed
- 3rd Annual MYC Golf Tournament | Sept. 16th (Wed.)
- George Lesiw Jazz Duo, Friday | 8/14
- Drive-In Movie Night!, Saturday | 8/15
- Royleti Steel Drum Band, Sunday | 8/16
- Drop Party Band, Sunday | 8/23
- Hello and welcome to August MYC Members! Even know we are still dealing with the COVID-19 pande...
- NOAA on their call on Thursday, August 6th has indicated atmospheric and oceanic conditions are...
- If you can’t get to “the Block” this season, don’t worry, the MYC is br...
- Milford Yacht Club continued the tradition hosting the Boardman Cup for the 36th year. It was a...
Come down today!