Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday, September 24th | Annual Bluefish Tournament
- Wednesday, September 27th | Guest Chef Pasta Night with Da’ Boys
- Thursday, Oct.ober 19th — Annual Men’s Night
- Sunday, Septeember 10th | Star Class regular fleet racing (reschedule of June 4th)
- Saturday September 16th | Sounds of Sinatra with Steve D’Agostino
- Sunday, September 24th | ECSA Last Chance Regatta
- Our neighbors to the north, NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), provide an ...
- The Milford Yacht Club is hosting an ECSA event at the end of the month, titled the “Last...
- Da’ Boys Are Back For Guest Chef Pasta Night! Wednesday, Sept. 27th Join J.D., Al, Jim and Pat ...
- August is wrapping up with a flurry of activity ranging from the Junior Sailing Banquet which m...