Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Wed., September 21st | Guest Chef Pasta Night
- Sun., September 25th | MYC Bluefish Tournament
- October . . . Men's Night, stay tuned!
- Check the Rudder for details: Music Series
- Sunday, Aug. 28th | MotD, Sean Morrissey Duo
- Sunday, Sept. 4th | MotD, Titan Durty
- Sunday, Sept. 18th, MotD, Rum Runners
- Saturday, Sept. 24th | Steve D’Agostino
- The Last Chance Regatta (L.C.R.) remains true to it’s name, the MYC is hosting the last c...
- One of the local proverbs, the author unknown states . . . Give a man a fish and he will eat fo...
- Commodore’s Corner August is upon us. The Milford Yacht Club Swim Team season will wrap up with...
- Wednesday night, September 21st the tradition continues . . . The next Guest Chef Pasta Night, ...