Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Commodore's Ball, June 11th
- Blessing of the Fleet, June 19th
- Father's Day BBQ, June 19th
- Sat., May 28th - Race #1, PHRF Holiday Series
- Sun., May 29th - Pierce Invitational Regatta
- Sun., May 29th - Titan Durty | 1700 hrs - ?
- Please read this important message about Milford Harbor Entrance/Exit Channel Dredging June 15 ...
- All, with an unusually cooler than normal May of 58 degrees (average Sunday temps 65 degrees), ...
- The Milford Yacht Club, Star Class will be hosting the 45th annual Arms-White Regatta. The Arms...
- Ever dream about crewing in a transatlantic race? Well some of your fellow MYC members are mak...