Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Friday, August 18th | MYC Club Cruise, Essex Island Marina
- Saturday, August 19th | Island Sunset Party, Essex Island
- Saturday, August 26th | Block Island Night with Rumrunners
- Sunday, September 3rd | Titan Durty Rocks MYC
- Wednesday, August 16th | MYC Junior Sailing Banquet
- Sunday, August 20th | MotD, Backbeat
- Friday, September 1st | Sean Morrissey and the Shuckers
- Forecasts early in the week looked grim. Rain, thunderstorms and even some weather stations for...
- It is August at the Milford Yacht Club, and the sailing season is in full swing. The junior sai...
- A huge congratulations to Milford Yacht Club’s very own Nell Moll, the recipient of the f...
- MYC’s own Josh Revkin, was crew for the 2017 Star Class World Championship winning boat, ...