Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday, December 3rd | Ladies’ Charity Holiday Brunch
- Saturday, December 9th | MYC Holiday Party
- Sunday, December 31st | New Year’s Eve Dinner
- Friday, December 1st | Windjammers Sailing Club Awards
- Sunday, December 17th | Breakfast with Santa
- Friday, December 22nd | Ken Trapp Duo in the Lounge
- A busy day with the arrival of Santa in the morning & the Jr. Sailing Holiday Party later i...
- Date & Time: Sunday, December 3rd | 11am—2pm Dining Options: Omelet Station, Muffins, bage...
- From The Brrrr…idge December is upon us. The temperature has dropped and the wind has pic...
- We know it is November by that familiar look on Sunday afternoon of a fleet of Dyer Dhows saili...