Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- TBD, Saturday, April 25th | MYC Member Work Day
- I just wanna' stay home and chill with my dog!
- My bed wasn't feeling well, so I had to stay home & take care of it!
- There is nothing – absolutely nothing
- – half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
- Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus Stay aware of the latest information on t...
- Let me start by saying thank you for all of the overwhelming support and concern for our Club a...
- The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has transmitted the final dra...
- 2019 One Design Classes and Sailor Survey One Design (OD) sailing is a critical and fundamental...
Come down today!