Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- I just wanna' stay home and chill with my family & dog!
- My bed wasn't feeling well, so I had to stay home & take care of it!
- There is nothing – absolutely nothing
- – half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
- As you know, restaurants will be permitted to re-open on Wednesday, May 20th for outdoor dining...
- Well it’s been quite a month. Our core staff has been very busy with our curbside food of...
- As we are all adjusting to the effect of the Covid pandemic, I want to announce that the Board ...
- Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus Stay aware of the latest information on t...
Come down today!