Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday, Sept. 2nd - Last Blast of Summer w. Titan Durty! 7'ish
- Wednesday, Sept. 19th - Guest Chef Pasta Night
- Wednesday, Sept. 26th - MYC Golf Tournament @ Grassy Hill C.C.
- September 8th | MYC Clambake
- September 23rd | Sinatra on the Sound with Steve D’Agostino
- October 19th | Annual MYC Men’s Night
- Although this is not exactly your last chance to race, there is a regatta on Columbus Day, this...
- Welcome to the September breeze at Milford Yacht Club! As I write this month’s letter in a heat...
- One of the local proverbs, the author unknown states . . . Give a man a fish and he will eat fo...
- The Nutmeg Regatta returns for the 66th year on September 19th & 20th, make sure to come do...