Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Saturday, Aug. 25th - Live music with Midnight Rodeo
- Friday, Aug. 31st - Sean Morrissey and the MYC Schuckers
- Sunday Sept. 2nd - Last Blast of Summer w. Titan Durty!
- August 17th - 19th | Club Cruise & Rendezvous, Westbrook
- September 23rd | Sinatra on the Sound with Steve D’Agostino
- October 19th | Annual MYC Men’s Night
- On Saturday, August 4th, the MYC hosted the 32nd annual Challenge for the Boardman Cup, an ECSA...
- Here we are in August! Some call it the “dog days of summer”, but it’s the ti...
- Opti Regatta 2018 – August 3rd – Rescheduled It is with great pleasure, and the fi...
- Milford Yacht Club Invitational, Challenge for the Boardman Cup – August 4th, 2018 The Mi...