Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Thursday, October 19th | Annual Men’s Night (SOLD OUT!)
- Thursday, Nov. 23rd | Thanksgiving Dinner at the Club
- Sunday, Dec. 3rd | Ladies’ Holiday Brunch
- Saturday, Dec. 9th | MYC Holiday Party
- Friday, Oct. 27th | MYC Children’s Halloween Party
- Thursday, November 2nd | MYC Fleet Banquet
- Sunday, Nov. 5th | Autumn Jazz Brunch with Kenny Trapp
- Milford Yacht Club’s Children’s Halloween Party Friday, October 27th 5:30 pm Costume Parade &am...
- Although we did not expect any competitors to arrive in yachts named the Nina, Pinta or Santa M...
- As fall begins, the look of the Club begins to change. While many members are looking forward t...
- The Nutmeg Regatta returns for the 65th year on September 30th & October 1st, make sure to ...