Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Opening Day with Ken Trapp & Company, Saturday, May 18th
- Sean Morrissey and the MYC Shuckers! Friday, May 24th
- Sneaky Pete Band & MYC Grill Night, Sunday, May 26th
- MYC Memorial Day Cookout, Monday, May 27th
- June 16th - Blessing of the Fleet / Milford Concert Band 2:00PM
- June 23rd- Tom Talierco Music on the deck, 4-7
- June 29th – The Sulls 6-9:30 – songs from Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen
- Although Summer officially started on June 21st, the SOS program got a head start on Wednesday,...
- Dear Members, Welcome to May! Now we are into the beginning of prime season that we have dreame...
- The completed draft of the Long Island Sound Blue Plan is now available for public review and c...
- Looking forward to warm weather & summer activities, think of the MYC in 2019! Contact Mari...