Milford Yacht Club maintains the charm of an old fashioned boating club while providing modern amenities such as a full service restaurant, swimming pool and marina. Members and their guests enjoy coming in from a day of yachting, then cooling off in the pool before relaxing on the deck with drinks before dinner. Often the clubhouse is jumping with the excitement of a weekend regatta or grooving to the live music on a Sunday afternoon.
- Saturday, May 19th | Opening Day with Ken Trapp Duo
- Sunday, May 27th | Titan Durty Rocks The Club!
- August 17th - 19th | Club Cruise & Rendezvous, Westbrook
- Breakfast @ Club Every Sunday in April| 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sneaky Pete Plays the Club! | Saturday, April 21st, 19:30 - ?
- Sean Morrissey and the MYC Shuckers | Friday, May 25th
- Although Summer officially does not start until June 21st (Thursday), the SOS program starts on...
- Where Margaritas meet Mint Juleps! Come on down to the Club to celebrate the 144th running of t...
- Join your fellow members at our annual grounds and pool beautification day! Gardening, painting...
- Welcome to MYC’s spring season! As I write this letter from the sunny shores of Florida, it’s e...